Sunday, February 3, 2008
Hanging In There
I'm hanging in there with this class. I'm learning alot and having fun. I really like inserting the pictures and the text effects. I didn't even know that was on my computer. I was looking for the character spacing when I was doing Part B of my lab. I didn't find it until after I turned in my assignment. I thought doing the stationery was fun once I figured out everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there! I'm glad you are having fun in the class. It is filled of little projects that help keep your interest and mold your computer skills. I couldn't find character spacing either. I had to ask my dad where it was! :-)
I am having fun too. I couldn't find the color wheel. Mine had a bar that looked like a rainbow to choose my colors from. But I think I did a good job on mine. Jennifer is great with the step by step instructions. Hang in there and we will know alot about our computers when the class is over.
Post a Comment