Sunday, April 20, 2008

Adaptive Technology

It's week 15, and it's almost over. I have really learned alot about adaptive technology. It's unbelieable all the resources available. I didn't know about all the programs and stuff you can buy and get for computers. There's so much to learn about adapive technolgy. I'm glad I decided to hang in here and finish this class. I have learned so much in this class. It's been fun and challenging on some things.

3 comments:

Tamra said...

I agree I have learned alot also. It is amazing the resources that are out there for people to use for disabilities. People can find alot of information out there for them.

margaret said...

I think so too. The internet is a great resource for anyone who wants to find something. Anyone who has a disability can find resources to help them achieve indenpendent living. I think it is amazing what is out there.

JoeS said...

You are right Kiana. I had no idea that there were so many resources available for the disabled. Learning about adaptive technology has taught me a lot. It is amazing that this semester is almost over. I have (just like you) learned so much by taking this class.